- 10am Visit fois gras farm to learn how fois gras is made and taste products
- 11am Bazas tour of city and learn the history of this UNESCO cathedral village
- 1230pm Stop by butcher who will show us the famous Bazadais beef cuts
- 1pm Lunch of Bazadais beef cooked by chef and owner of local restaurant
- 3pm Visit goat cheese farm
Price is Per Person. This is a pre-packaged tour for up for four guests with two farm visits and lunch at a local restaurant in Bazas with a pre-determined menu with pick up from LANGON GARE (train station). Any adjustments or personalization needs to be approved at least a week in advance and may incur a charge. Please contact Anne JORDAN firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.