- 10am Visit fois gras farm to learn how fois gras is made and taste products
- 11am Bazas tour of city and learn the history of this UNESCO cathedral village
- 1230pm Stop by butcher who will show us the famous Bazadais beef cuts
- 1pm Lunch of Bazadais beef cooked by chef and owner of local restaurant
- 3pm Visit goat cheese farm
Tour, with translator and guide starts at 100 Euro per person (two person minimum) and includes all visiting fees, tasting fees, and a lunch of Bazadais beef with dessert and one glass of graves wine. Tours offered on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Please be sure to advise of any food allergies or aversions at least one week in advance.
Can also include chauffeured car with pick up from nearby train station in Langon, please contact us for pricing.
Please bring comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes (preferably ones you don’t mind getting a little dirty)
Feel free to ask questions and have fun! These are small farms and this is the livelihood for these farmers / butchers / chefs and their families and they are happy to share their passions with you!
This tour will happen, rain or shine, so please dress for the occasion 😊